How To Make A Fondant Train | Stepwise Pictorial | Fondant Train Cupcake Topper Tutorial
- Make a log out of any colored fondant!
- Cut it into two.
- Press one with your thumb to make it a little flat.
- It should be longer than the other part.
- Similarly make another smaller log and using a little water glue them together as shown on pic.
- & 7. Roll white fondant or any contrasting colored fondant
- and cut four small wheels using a pen or sketch pen cover.
- Then cut two 2 bigger ones. These will be the train's wheels.
- Prick a small hole in the center of each of them. Set them aside.
- Make a small cone shaped piece with fondant and using a ball tool press on the end gently. This will be the steam engine's blast pipe or the exhaust.
- Cut out a small trapezoid. This piece will be stuck on the front of the engine. (using a knife tool draw some lines over them if you want)
- Cut out another piece of white fondant into a small rectangle to place on top of the engine as shown in pic. (In the pic the rectangle seems too big which I then cut into smaller size as in final pic)
- Glue all pieces together with little water. Let it dry overnight. Add some details if you need and tada your cute lil train is now ready!!!
- Use them on your cupcakes or cakes :)
This was my first step-wise tutorial! Hope it was useful to some extent atleast! :)